Our name provides us with two primary objectives:
- Financial planning is very much like creating a vessel in which to sail. It is an initial plan which gets you on to the water, but beyond that you will need someone to navigate the tides, the current, the wind and obstacles to ensure that you reach your destination.
- Secondly, it is about education. We like to think that, as a business, we educate three parts of the community.
- Those paying clients who work with us to ensure that they are sufficiently knowledgeable and informed to make important financial decisions about their own arrangements.
- To keep our local community informed using pro-bono work and general information that we provide through local media.
- Through the provision of support for educational causes through our Kingsfleet Community Fund.