Kingsfleet Wealth are delighted to announce that we have made it into the New Model Adviser® Top 100 list again – for the third year in a row!
Now in its seventh year, the Top 100 is an annual study into the top 100 fund buyers in the private client world.
Trawling the sector to identify the individuals with significant influence over fund selection processes at their companies (throughout the UK and Channel Islands) the judges look at a snapshot of the past 12 months of a firm’s lifespan, as well their ability to demonstrate the following ‘new model’ attributes:
- A clear strategy for growing the business
- Demonstrable succession planning
- Evidence of conversations about clients’ ethical investment preferences
- A contribution to the profession through sharing best practice and holding roles with professional bodies
- A commitment to client education
- A high level of qualifications among staff.
“I think it is fair to say firms that have established a successful approach and positive culture over the long term have made regular appearances on this list” says Will Robins, Editor of New Model Adviser®.
As a small Suffolk business, Kingsfleet Wealth are thrilled to once again make this year’s cut in this prestigious national study.