Colin Low, the managing director of Kingfleet Wealth was on the Income Portfolio Panel for an event which was hosted by the Investors Chronicle. It was held at the Financial Times headquarters in London.
Members on the Q&A panel were,
• Colin Low, Charted Financial Planner, Kingsfleet Wealth
• Jason Baggaley, Head of Property Income Trust, Standard Life Investments
• Aly Hall, Tips Editor, Investors Chronicle
• Sam Morse, Portfolio Manager, Fidelity Personal Investing
• Moira O’ Neill, Personal Finance Editor, Investors Chronicle
The session was moderated by John Hughman, Editor, Investors Chronicle.
To find out more about these, either email us on email@example.com or give us a call on 01473 744724 with the reference of the ‘panel Q&A’.