Cookies Policy Notice
We may monitor your use of this website using cookies and similar tracking devices. For example, we may monitor how many times you visit, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
Policy key definitions:
• “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Kingsfleet Wealth
• “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website
• GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small information files used by websites to distinguish between individual computer terminals so that the pages and functionality of that website can be correctly and securely delivered.
Cookies are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The most common functions of e-commerce would be impossible without cookies.
There are two types of cookies that can be used in the internet that you should be aware of – Session cookies and Persistent cookies. You can read more about these at http://allaboutcookies.org.
Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser and are usually not saved to your computer’s hard disk. We use session cookies to:
• hold some types of non-private information you provide while using an interactive tool on the website
• identify that you have logged in to the site
• hold your search criteria while you are carrying out a search of the website
• collect anonymous information on website usage to improve the site and service
Persistent cookies remain on your computer for a specified time and so are saved to your computer’s hard disk. We use persistent cookies to:
• identify that a registered user has returned
• securely remember your login User ID – if you have asked to do so
• understand how you use our site and obtain information on website usage